Tourist visa is a conditional authorization granted by a country to a foreigner, allowing them to enter, remain within, or to leave that country. Visas typically include limits on the duration of the foreigner’s stay, territory within the country they may enter, the dates they may enter, the number of permitted visits or an individual’s right to work in the country in question. Visas are associated with the request for permission to enter a country and thus are, in some countries, distinct from actual formal permission for an foreigner to enter and remain in the country. In each instance, a visa is subject to entry permission by an immigration official at the time of actual entry and can be revoked at any time.
If you are planning to travel across the world, all you require is a Visitor Visa or Temporary Resident Permit. Kamerock provides you easy Tourist Visa for various countries like Australia, Canada, USA, New Zealand, UK etc. You are just required to clear the medical examination for your entry in that country. That is done to ensure that you are not suffering from any serious medical problem or any disease which may endanger their people.
The following are the minimum requirements for applying a Tourist visa:
- Passport/Travel Document Valid for at least six (6) months beyond the intended period of stay in the Philippines;
- Duly Accomplished Visa application forms;
- Passport Photos (2 pieces);
- Proof of bona fide status as tourist or businessman;
- Confirmed tickets for return or onward journey to the next port of destination; and
- Payment of Visa Fees